an unabridged audio recording of
Chapter 25 of the book
New Testament Holiness
read by Marc Adams
This final chapter of New Testament Holiness, entitled simply
is exactly that—Evangelist Thomas Cook’s personal testimony of how God finally sent the refining fire
of the Holy Spirit to him, cleansing his heart from all sin.
With the kind permission of
Finest of the Wheat Teaching Fellowship presents the audio-book version of Evangelist
Thomas Cook’s spiritual classic, New Testament Holiness. The reader is
Marc Adams of Revival Classics.
This recording is copyright © 2001 by OTC Publications.
Although all rights are reserved, the copyright holder encourages the free download and free
re-distribution of this material, provided:
- The copyright information is clearly displayed;
- The material is not altered in any way; and,
- The redistribution is made without fee or charge, and with the copyright holder’s
- Audiobook copies of New Testament Holiness on CD may be purchased from
- Also, printed, bound copies of New Testament Holiness may be purchased from
- Standard paperback format; or,
- Special, spiral-bound study edition.
- An online version of New Testament Holiness, with notes by Pastor Jim Kerwin,
is also available on our own Finest of the Wheat website. Here is the link to