Jim's Teaching Schedule
Lord willing, Jim has committed to the following ministry engagements and projects:
- Honduras: February 20 — March 6, 2020: Teaching conferences with to pastors, leaders, and “elephant eaters“:
- February 21-22: Yoro, Yoro;
- February 24-25: Tegucigalpa
- February 27-28: Trojes, El Para'iso (a new venue)
- March 1: Minister in and around “Téguz” (Tegucigalpa)
- March 2-5: Side trip to San Salvador, El Salvador to arrange for pastor/leader teaching in May.
- Middleburg, Florida:
- April 15: Teach at Christian Faith Center [tentative]
- April 18: Teach at North Florida Theological Seminary — 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 19: Preach at Morningstar Family Church
- Guatemala: April 23-May 4, 2020 (exact dates TBA):
- April 30—May 2, 2020 (dates firm): Annual ESUM Pastors' Retreat
- Ministry in various churches
- El Salvador: Week of May 4: Pastors' & Leaders' teaching conference: dates TBA.
- University Park, Iowa: June 14-19, 2020: Iowa Holiness Association Annual Camp Meeting.
- Jim will be serving as the Camp Meeting Bible Teacher for the week. Topic: TBA.
- Also, rumor has it that Isaiah Reid will appear again in the evening meetings.
- August 2020: Romania?
- Perú: October 22 – November 13, 2020 (dates approximate): Annual teaching trip, visiting various cities; possible pastors' retreat
Other trips are being prayerfully considered (including Romania and El Salvador); but any dates not specifically mentioned above may be considered “open. Contact the webmaster for more information, if desired.