Jim's Teaching Schedule
Lord willing, Jim has committed to the following ministry engagements and projects:
- Honduras: March 16-26: Pastor/Leader training in Yoro and Tegucigalpa. Topic: Hermeneutics II — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 1. We will be following up to see how our 81 “Elephant Eaters” are progressing in their first-ever journey through the Scriptures.
- Nicaragua: April 18-27: In conjunction with LendAHand Mission Teams.
- Quilalí, Nueva Segovia: Distribution of — and training on the use of — basic Bible-study reference books (Spanish translations of Strong's Concordance, a Bible dictionary, and Matthew Henry's Commentary) donated by our missions-minded supporters. See The Sacred Treasure House Initiative: Quilalí for the background. We ordered these books in early January and are closely tracking their transit and delivery.
- Wiwilí, Jinotega: Hermeneutics I — Context? What's That?!
- Guatemala: May 18-28 (dates still approximate): Pastors' Retreat, May 25-26. Subject: The Epistle to the Hebrews, Part 2. Other venues as assigned after arrival.
- University Park, Iowa: June 10-15: Iowa Holiness Association Annual Camp Meeting.
- Jim will be serving as the Camp Meeting Bible Teacher for the week. Topic: TBA.
- Also, rumor has it that Isaiah Reid will appear again in the evening meetings.
- Perú: October 2018 (dates are still a bit fluid).
- Lima: Topics will include Hermeneutics III — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 2.
- Huánuco: Topics will include Hermeneutics III — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 2.
- Jicamarca: Topics will include Hermeneutics II — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 1.
Other trips are being prayerfully considered (including Bolivia, Romania, and El Salvador); but any dates not specifically mentioned above may be considered “open.” Contact the webmaster for more information, if desired.