Jim's Teaching Schedule
Lord willing, Jim has committed to the following ministry engagements and projects:
- Middleburg, Florida: December 23-24, 2019
- 12/23: Faith Christian Center (morning service)
- 12/24: Morningstar Family Church (joint Christmas Eve service)
- Guatemala: February 19-26, 2019: Annual Pastors' Conference
- Honduras: March 2019 (dates to be determined)
- Minister to pastors, leaders, and “elephant eaters” in Yoro, Tegucigalpa, and Trojes (the latter a new venue).
- Guatemala: May 18-28, 2019: Annual Pastors' Retreat
- Tentative topic: The Epistle of 1 Peter
- Ministry in various ISPI churches
- Perú: May 28-June 12, 2019
- Lima: Topics will include Hermeneutics III — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 2.
- Chancay: Topics will include Hermeneutics I — What's the Context?
- Jicamarca: Topics will include Hermeneutics II — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 1.
- Huánuco: Topics will include Hermeneutics III — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 2.
- 2020: University Park, Iowa: June 14-19: Iowa Holiness Association Annual Camp Meeting.
- Jim will be serving as the Camp Meeting Bible Teacher for the week. Topic: TBA.
- Also, rumor has it that Isaiah Reid will appear again in the evening meetings.
Other trips are being prayerfully considered (including Bolivia, Romania, Spain, and El Salvador); but any dates not specifically mentioned above may be considered “open.” Contact the webmaster for more information, if desired.