Jim's Teaching Schedule
Lord willing, Jim has committed to the following ministry engagements and projects:
- University Park, Iowa: June 10-15: Iowa Holiness Association Annual Camp Meeting.
- Jim will be serving as the Camp Meeting Bible Teacher for the week. Topic: TBA.
- Also, rumor has it that Isaiah Reid will appear again in the evening meetings.
- Perú: October 2018 (dates are still a bit fluid).
- Lima: Topics will include Hermeneutics III — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 2.
- Huánuco: Topics will include Hermeneutics III — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 2.
- Jicamarca: Topics will include Hermeneutics II — Woman in the Kingdom of God, Part 1.
- Honduras: March 2019 (dates to be determined)
- Minister to pastors, leaders, and “elephant eaters” in Yoro, Tegucigalpa, and Trojes (the latter a new venue).
- Guatemala: May 2019
- Dates: TBD
Other trips are being prayerfully considered (including Bolivia, Romania, Spain, and El Salvador); but any dates not specifically mentioned above may be considered “open.” Contact the webmaster for more information, if desired.